The Cherry Brook Garden Club is a noprofit organization whose purpose is:
- To stimulate a greater interest in and knowledge of the artistic arrangement of plants, flowers and vegetables
- To encourage the growth and preservation of our trees and wild flowers
- To give our aid and protection to native birds
- To participate in civic beautification projects around the Town of Canton
Member Benefits Include:
- Opportunities to learn from featured speakers in the areas of floral arrangement, horticultural design and conservation
- Fellowship for its members through a common interest in gardening and the beautification of our community.
- Special trips and related activities to unique nurseries, historic gardens and flower shows.
- Horticultural and floral design workshops.
- Affiliation with several state and national gardening organizations such as the Federated Garden Club of CT, Inc.
- Venue to explore creative aspects of ife as a gardener.
- Attend the monthly meetings
- Pay annual membership dues
- Active members are expected to host or co-host one meeting during the year (This entails making or buying snacks and setting up a table with some decorations pertaining to the season.)
- Participate in spring luncheon and silent auction
- Active members are expected to participate in all club activities and hold office if asked
- Donate time as needed for local civic projects as voted upon each year
Becoming a Member:
- Please contact Laura Frascarelli with questions ( or 860 352 2405)
- Or come to one of our meetings!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.